Saturday, September 5, 2009

I feel like a bum for not posting since July..

I finished that scarf I was working (notable, not by "Next Tuesday"). I've also finished the Hannah Hat (the lovely blue one I was working on), and two Calorimetry's, one for me, and one for my good friend Laura. Hers is purple--mine is dark blueish. I don't even like blue that much. That just happens to be what I've used so far.

Currently I'm working on a "Floopy Hat" for my boyfriend, John. It's basically a Link hat. I'm really excited to make it! I've already had to start over three times. Once because I forgot to make sure it wasn't twisted before I joined it, once because I was on the wrong needle size, and once because I knit an entire row I was supposed to purl, and somehow got an extra stitch in there, and I had no idea where it came from.

Also, for anyone who cares, you can find me on Ravelry.com as "MuffinSquire."

No comments:

Post a Comment