Sunday, January 17, 2010

Picture Post One: Fall Fingerless Mittens

Remember those fingerless mittens/gloves I talked about last post?
Well, here they are!








Modeled by my wonderful boyfriend.
This is my first successful attempt at armwarmers, and I really love them. The pattern was easy, but not boring. The gloves are warm, and the yarn I picked for them looks really nice. I did modify the pattern, though. First it was on accident, but then I realized that I actually liked it better. On the first gloves, I skipped 17 rows. On the second one, I skipped 15, because I couldn't remember which ones I had skipped for sure. Next time I make them (and there will be a next time: both of my parents have asked for some (One as a Christmas present, and one as a commission for my stepmom), as well as a family friend. I'll never escape!), I'm going to skip the short rows, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment