Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another WIP Update

Scrapghan
It's actually getting pretty big now. I can't believe how wide it is! I never would have guessed. I've been working on this one a lot while watching BS:G, so I've done a fair amount with it lately. I'm worried that it will get too big for the bag soon.

Blue's Shawl
I'm working on this one for Nerd Wars. I'm using the Boneyarn Shawl pattern. It will have 12 little sections, plus the ridge on the edge, and I'm on the 8th section. To get points for it, I will have to have it done by the end of August. I think I'll do it.

ACen socks
I started these ACen weekend, and only got through the toes. I have not worked on them much since then, but I really liked how they were coming out so far.

Crochet Sock Yarn Scrapghan
Yes, I started another one. This one is crochet, though, rather than knit, and made with sock yarn instead of worsted yarn. It's not very big yet and is already packed for the move.

Dalaran Reading Mitts
I have not made any progress on these since the end of last Nerd Wars tournament. I'm hoping to finish them shortly after the move.

Mitts for my Sister
No progress. I bet if I worked hard, I could finish them before the move. ..Maybe.

(Test Knit) Fingerless Mitts
I still don't like these very much, but I need to finish them. I'll hopefully finish them soon and give the needles back to my aunt.

Longcat Scarf
I've made a little progress on this one, but I need to get more yarn wound. John has been so patient about this project, and I'm really glad. I would love to have it finished for him this winter.

Sunshine Shawl
I'm only like four rows in to this one, so I'm putting it on hold for now. I think I messed up already, though, so I'll have to see what happens with it. I really want it, but I might have to start over.

Riverbanks
I hate hate hate hate this pattern. But it looks so pretty. I'm working on the hood lace section, but I'm only on row eight of 50 or something stupid like that. 

Purple Shawl
Kari found the pattern for this while we were packing for the move yesterday. I hope to work on this again soon, because I really like how it's coming along.

Yoshi Blanket
I haven't been able to fix my gauge issue yet, so I haven't been working on this one really at all. I'm too nervous about it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment