Monday, June 6, 2011

Traveling Shawl

I finally finished that lace shawl I was working on!
This is it in all of its fresh-off-the-needles glory~

Pinned out to its full extent. A view of the middle part, obviously.

I had to get John to take the photo because I wasn't tall enough. But this is the whole shawl. That tape measure is 60 inches at its longest.

A sort-of-decent-for-now shot of the end of it, pre-blocking.

I don't have a pretty picture of it yet, since it's pretty much been either raining (which would undo the blocking, of course) or stupidly hot and I don't want to wear an alpaca shawl when it's that stupidly hot. :/

I will, though, get a better picture of it once the weather decides what it's going to do. There's actually a heat advisory right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment