Monday, May 2, 2011

UFOs

I realize I just did this, but it's been more than a month and I need to do it again.

Ok. I'm moving in 3-4 months. I don't want to be dealing with WIPs and taking care of things when I'm worrying about everything else already. I fret. It's what I do. So basically, I want to have at least 95% of my WIPs done before moving day. Everything left needs to be able to fit in a purse. A normal purse, not a me purse.

Here we go:

Scrapghan
Oh, scrapghan. Will you never end? No, likely not. I will use this project to de-stress after ACen while I sit and watch movies for a week straight. Yay summer vacation?

Dalaran Reading Miits
I was working on these for Nerd Wars, but did not get them done in time. They're super cute and a pretty quick thing. I'll probably have these done before too long.

Mitts for my Sister
I was also hoping to finish these for Nerd Wars, but didn't get to. They're close to done--I'm almost finished with the ribbing on the second mitt.

Test Knit Fingerless Mitts
Ok. I'm gonna come clean, here. I don't like these. I would never wear them. I don't enjoy fun fur. But I'm going to finish them, dammit. I'm working on the second mitten already. I just need to freaking do it.

Creepers Galore
I'm working on these for ACen. So any of them that aren't done by then will be put into the conbox and out of my hair until next con season.

Red Traveling Shawl
I am so close to this one, it is stupid. The rows are very long and that is my only excuse. I will finish this one soon, too.

Longcat Scarf
Oh gosh. I am not really making any progress on this one. I don't honestly remember the last time I worked on it. But John is so excited and I have put so much work into it already, I can't just rip it. Next time I go to knitting, I will get the two skeins wound so I can work without fear.

Purple Shawl
I am incredible at losing the pattern for this one. It's getting kind of stupid. The shawl is beautiful, but not very far along, so it's of a lower priority.

Yoshi Blanket
I encountered a problem with the Yoshi Blanket and it is making me wary of working on it. My gauge has changed as I've gotten more comfortable with crochet. The new squares are smaller.

Cthuluclava
This one hasn't actually been cast on yet, so I'm off the hook here. Er, needle.

Dreamless Calorimetry
Similarly, this one is not on the needles yet.

Golden Socks
Being knit for the express purpose of learning toe-up socks. I don't care that they're coming out too small to fit my feet because they are made of yucky acrylic. I don't care at all. Really. :|


So, it looks like most of the things I'm working on are either really close to done or really not close to done. I'm going to try to finish up the ones that are really close and then see where we're at. :)

1 comment:

  1. You aren't moving far, are you? :(

    I'm trying to finish stuff before my surgery, so I feel your UFO pain. It's no fun trying to get things done but it feels kind of awesome to free up your needles. Very liberating.

    ReplyDelete