Friday, March 18, 2011

An Update

So I'm going to do an update on all of my WIP's because they are making me feel guilty. And I don't have any photos or notable progress to share. :(

Scrapghan: I have been unabashedly throwing half-balls of worsted wt yarn into that bag, but I have not been doing a whole lot with the thing. Probably because my nice, big TV watching chair is covered in crap. I did knit a good two rows on it the other day (that's 800+ sts), but it's not even half done yet.

Capillary Action Socks: These are my most active project at the moment. I am really liking them, and am getting close to the heel of my second sock.

Mitts for my sister: I feel bad even calling this one a WIP. I haven't even gotten past the ribbing of the first mitt. Maybe I'll work on these on Sunday while I'm out with my family. Something easy and simple that I know well.

(Test Knit) Fingerless Mittens: GUH. That is all I have to say about this. I am not really having fun making it, but I am obligated to finish them. Preferably by Sunday. ...Crap.

Creepers Galore: These are gonna be little plushies for ACen. I have not finished the first one yet, but to be fair I did not have the yarn to make his face.

Red Traveling Shawl: This one tried to escape under my desk, but I have found it and have since done a couple rows on it. I only have one more repeat after the one I'm on, then I get to bind off. :)

Christmas Present for the Boy: This is my guilt project. I just feel so bad every time I see it that I have not completed it yet. I have not really made any progress. I should work on it some after my more time-constrained ones. I have the most understanding boy ever. ;-;

Purple Shawl: Now that I have found my red shawl, this one has been bumped down in priority. I did make some good progress with it so far, and the color changes are beautiful.

Yoshi Blanket: There is a part of me that really wants to sew together the bits I already have to see how far I am and a part of me that feels that would be very depressing. I do love how mindless the granny squares are, though. I have made one square recently.

Little Blue Sock: I was putting this one off because the st st part was boring, but now that I have turned the heel of my other sock, I am really quite excited to turn this one.

Cthuluclava: I have not actually cast this one on yet since I have so many projects going right now.

That's 11 projects. I have plans for two more before the end of March. I would really like to do them, at least. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment