Friday, March 4, 2011

Squiddy

So I have been working on my squid. He is getting close to done--I only need to make four more tentacles, one more fin, both eyes, and then sew him together. He's so bitty and sweet! I'm excited to display him proudly on top of my computer.

(Apparently when my keyboard and Blogger interact they don't like it. When I hit enter, it creates new lines, but it does not move the cursor. Hmm.)

I also ordered my rainbow yarn, which I'll be using for the Capillary Action challenge to make rainbow socks with black on the toes and heels. <3
In that order, I also bought some black worsted wt yarn to use for the mouths and eyes of the creepers I'm working on, and I also bought some green yarn to make the Cthulhuclava, which I am going to make and sell at CON or ACen or something awesome.

I am also planning on throwing together a tablet cozy for the "shield" challenge.

And! Unrelated to Nerd Wars! I have been working on a couple of other things. One is a pair of fingerless mittens that I am test-knitting for a pattern that my aunt wrote. I am most of the way done with the first one and should finish the second one soon. Photos to follow.
I'm also working pretty regularly on my purple shawl, which is starting to show the color changes. It's really gradual and I am really quite thrilled with how it's coming along. Again, photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment