Saturday, February 26, 2011

February FO's

It's almost the end of February! I made some projects! Let's look at them! Apparently we're going from newest to oldest, since that's how Blogger decided to upload the photos!


This is a bag. I made it for NerdWars.

This is the inside of the bag. I made up the pattern as I went along. It was actually meant to have more of a flat base then it ended up with, but I realized I was crocheting it inside out (what?), so when I flopped it, the base got more rounded. It is big enough to hold my iPod, phone, chapstick, eraser, pencil and inking pens. I'm calling it my Epic Gold Commission Bag, because it can hold all the things I need to take commissions at an artist alley.

Here is my Cowl'Thas! It was the first project I completed for NerdWars. It's for the Valentine's Challenge, where we make a gift for our favorite NPC. Kael'Thas Sunstrider is my favorite, by far. I decided that if we send him enough hand-knit love, he will come home to Silvermoon and everything will be better again. See, it's even in Silvermoon colors! It's a relatively close-fitting cowl, and I really really like it.



The last (first?) project I completed is this hat for John! I made one for myself in January in red, and John demanded a similar one. It's made out of Baby Alpaca Grande, so it's super soft. He is super pleased with it. :)

...In other news, I'm thinking about making a FO post at/near the end of every month, to make sure I didn't miss anything. Also to maybe x-post to the LJ group. Y/N?

No comments:

Post a Comment