Monday, November 29, 2010

Photo Dump

Well, I just uploaded several photos to Ravelry, so I figure it's only fair that I upload them here, too.

 This is some yarn that I picked up the other day. Hacho is on sale. This is a dangerous thing. This will likely become a pretty cowl.

 After fiddling with my camera settings for the better part of 30 minutes, I was finally able to get the focus right for this photo. I have dubbed this yarn 'Hard Candy Hacho,' and I'm going to make something for my sister out of it, but she doesn't know what yet.

 Shortly after I started the thumb gusset on my Horde mittens. I'm going to duplicate stitch the insignia in later, I've decided. I'll likely finish the first mitt today.

 The beginnings of my uncle's illusion scarf for Christmas. You can't really see the illusion yet, but that's because the scarf is actually backwards in this photo. Whoops.

 My scrapghan! It's growing! It's quite heavy now.

 This is the sock yarn that I saw and kept coming back to. I am very excited to start knitting my first socks with it!

 The first several rows of my Traveling Woman shawl, out of the yarn that my Maja was being made with. I like it so far.

This pile of green and black (with a little brown) is my Yoshi Blanket. Part of it. Or it will be, at least, once I sew it all together. Man, won't that be a fun day?

So yeah. That's what I've been up to! :D

P.S. WOW! The photos worked correctly this time! I have no idea why, but they did! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment